Friday, December 29, 2006

A Community Blog For Tiny Woodbury, Vermont

The dynamic woman, Patricia Tedesco, who invited me to give a blogging program at the Woodbury Community Library this past fall, is gathering suggestions and information with a thought toward starting a community blog for Woodbury.

I think it's a marvelous idea, especially important in such a small place where the annual first-Tuesday-in-March town meeting day is about the only way most residents come together. Unless you have kids in school or happen to work in one of the few local jobs, it's easy to miss local information altogether.

I dropped her a note offering any help I can provide.

If you're a Woodbury resident who would love to see something like this and/or you have some suggestions, drop me a note (address at right) with your email or phone number and I'll pass it along to her.

Also, if you happen to be involved in a community blog in another part of Vermont, I'd love to hear about it, with a mind toward what may happen here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi im TotalWierdo64,

Im new here so im just saying hi, and heres a few things you should know :).
i am 24 years old,
i am employed as a programmer
i [b]love [/b]community chats :)

Thanks

[i]Nice meeting you all :)[/i]